The neuro plating systems are implantable bone plates and bone screws for cranial procedures including fractures, osteotomies, reconstructive procedures and revision procedures where other treatments or devices have failed.
The 1.5mm Neuro system provides a comprehensive titanium fixation solution for neurosurgery. This self-contained system conveniently stores all the necessary instruments and implants for a variety of neurosurgical procedures. It includes more than 25 different plating options, a variety of instruments and the 1.5mm HT self-drilling screw.
In the O.R., where time is critical, this system offers surgeons simple, straightforward tools with all the options needed for fixation in neurosurgery.
Main features and benefits include:
- Convenient storage capabilities, allowing for bundling with other neuro products
- Variety of plate shapes available in burr-hole covers, Gap Plates and general neuro-specific plates
- Pre-contoured and contourable meshes are offered in a variety of sizes and thickness
- Screws for this system are available in self-tapping and self-drilling styles
- Instruments for this system are designed for ease of use