The streamlined, all-in-one plating system
TraumaOne™ Plating System
The TraumaOne plating system by Zimmer Biomet is an all-in-one, streamlined trauma system with a complete offering of implants and instrumentation.
The highlights of this system are as following:
- Improved Trocar System This plating system has a built-in drill guide that allows the surgeon to go from drilling through a guide to inserting a screw through the cannula by simply switching a button
- Rapid IMF Application – Their innovative blade is designed to engage the entire IMF screw head, in order to provide retention and stability during screw insertion
- Cheek Retractor – Fiberoptic capabilities to illuminate the fracture site as well as calibrated drill bits for bicortical screw measurements
- Reversible Large Angle Plates – The reversible large angle plates eliminate the need for traditional left and right angle designs and allow for the reduction of hospital inventory
- Customization – The plate caddies contain additional pockets for new plate designs. The screw caddies have removable pegs that allow for the stocking of high usage items at increased par levels. A finger mat for both the midface and mandible tiers to include specialty instruments or implants.
- Fernandes Orbital Retractor – This specialty instrument is easily adjusted intraoperatively to accommodate different orbital volumes and infraorbital rim curvatures
- Full Guard – This specialty instrument is designed to assist in performing fibula osteotomies for mandibular reconstruction